I’ve have always dealt with life as it comes and will always do this.. if I would describe my self in one word it would be OPTIMIST, I dream of a life on my terms and not the world’s.
My passions play a big role in my life ,it makes me who I am…
- Photography showing life through my eyes to the rest of the world.
- Languages, I’m fortunate to be able to be a linguist with access to vivid cultures “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.” Nelson Mandela
- Music,often when people cannot break the barriers of language,there is no language of music & this is a way everyone is united
- Travelling, to experiencing new places,sight and sounds this makes you a stronger person when something is thrown at you,even for a short time you have a insight in to a culture where you aren’t comfortable,which intrigues you and to your amazement discover something new which may be life changing.
- Sports,for me it is showing who you truly are through competing sorting your weaknesses from your strengths,and building upon them…the way I do that is swimming
- Being surrounded by people,this is offering a hand of friendship or talking to people you don’t know ,building relationships old and new because one day you may reach the heights but when you look down from there you will feel lonely and realise that being content is more important than wealth.
I hope this has given you an insight into what or who I am..